Thursday, July 17, 2008

Have You Watched "The Secret?"

Almost everyone I know has watched The Secret.

I decided to watch it again today to make sure I'm in the right mindset for manifesting abundance.

I heard some great quotes from people who are now some of my favorite teachers, all of whom I had not heard about before I watched the movie.

Really thinking back, my life has changed drastically from first hearing about the movie.

After seeing the film the first time,I began looking for more information on the featured teachers.

Which led me first to Bill Harris and the Centerpointe system of meditation.

After using the CDs I was drawn to take a significant step into learning more about internet marketing by joining Portal Feeder.

Through that membership I was introduced to Occupy the City.

A community based network marketing company, with a lot of differences.

Working with this community is so fulfilling in many ways, including the chance to build a solid home based business with great people.

Sometimes it's easy to forget how much we advance, as we look ahead to the future. It is important to see the changes that have already arrived in life to prepare for the many that are coming.

No comments: